We’re Hiring: iOS Developer (Cocoa)
Audioboo are searching for an iOS Developer to help create our most awesome apps… ever.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented mid level developer, working with an established, fully funded social network – a small team, but with big ambitions and an amazing array of partners.
You will be involved in the coding and architecture of the apps and will work closely with our CTO, UX designers and content team. You need to will need to demonstrate your knowledge of coding, testing, UI design and accessibility, and be able to work under pressure within a small, highly focused development team.
In return you will be rewarded with competitive pay (commensurate with experience), a supportive team, and the chance to work directly with some of the biggest brands in media and internet services.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing iOS apps for iPhone/iPod and iPad, using Cocoa
- Working on the implementation and release of our new core application
- Debugging and maintaining existing apps
You will need to have:
- At least one year of commercial iOS development experience using Cocoa
- A minimum of two years’ software development experience (ideally three)
- Knowledge of working with APIs, REST and JSON interfaces
- Demonstrable experience of testing (TestFlight) and AppStore release processes
- A firm understanding and appreciation for UX processes and design
It would advantageous if you also have experience of:
- test driven development, continuous integration & source control
- traditional server side technologies, particularly Ruby On Rails
- working with audio and/or video technologies (AAC, MP3)
- coding/testing for Android devices and/or Blackberry 10 series
This position is available on a contract basis (minimum 3 months) or temp-to-permanent.
Please note that:
- We will require examples of apps you’ve worked on and may require a short coding test during interview. (Having a GitHub to refer to is also useful).
- While we like Titanium and other cross-compatible frameworks, we’ll need you to be strongest at Cocoa.
- This is not a management position – you will be working directly for our CTO.
- Whether contract or permanent, a 1-month probation period will be required.
- Unsolicited CVs from agencies will be automatically rejected.
(Agents: yes, that REALLY DOES mean you too).
Please reply in first instance to jobs @ audioboo.fm with:
- your CV / resume
- your availability
- your salary expectations/rate
- contact details and link to online profiles (including GitHub)