We’re always looking at new ways to help you work with Audioboo and help you put clips into your sites and projects.
So we’ve added ThingLink to the list of tools you can use on Audioboo. Put simply, you can now put an Audioboo into any picture you like – and embed it straight into your website, blog, Twitter feed, Facebook, Pinterest page or many, many more. Use it to tag your images, create interactive walkthroughs of an exhibition, or an interactive map, like these…
So here’s how to make your first ThingLinked image…
- Sign up/sign in to ThingLink, and click Create.
- Pick an image to use. You can upload one, grab one from the Web if you’ve got the URL, or select from your Facebook and Flickr streams.
- Click anywhere within your image to add your first tag.
- You can then choose an icon for it, add a description, and paste an Audioboo link into the Link box (use the full URL for the clip page).
- Save your new tag, and repeat for as many tags as you like.
- Save the image. It can now be shared and embedded as you wish.
- Handily enough, if you want to go back and change, remove or add any tags, the image will auto-update with the changes wherever it’s been posted.
Like it? Let us know how you’ve used it and we could feature it on Audioboo.
We’re now very happy to be working directly with ThingLink on some new features and integrations, so stand by for more goodness coming your way in the next few months.
We’ve also seen some great examples out there of people merging Audioboo and Thinglink…
For business – Converstations
For education: an emotional journey
For sports (and tourism): Around Trent Bridge with Audioboo
See what you can do with it – and let us know if you’ve seen any more great uses.