Summer Intern/Work Experience Opportunity
Here’s a great opportunity for anyone out there looking for some work experience this summer holiday. Audioboo Account Manager Amanda is looking for someone to help is in our work with the BBC. Here’s the brief:
What You Get:
- To work with an exciting tech start-up.
- To work with a small integrated team who like their jobs.
- To make fantastic contacts directly with BBC editors, journalists and digital heads.
- To gain great experience, which you can use on your CV when job hunting.
What We Get:
- Someone with a strong interest and understanding of media, radio and tech.
- Someone very conversant with social media.
- Someone who has lots of great ideas for the company but fundamentally sticks to the job in hand and gets that done first.
- Someone who is good with direct person to person contact (ie: phone, email, Twitter).
Please send a LinkedIn profile link or a CV in the body of an email demonstrating your ability to handle important clients with intelligence, speed and in a helpful manner to email@example.com.
Note: This is an unpaid internship that lasts for 6-8 weeks.